The Tribe 1:1 Analytics is a an ambitious department within the ING Domestic Bank organization, that aims to contribute to ING’s commercial objectives by turning data into insights and actions, both in the Netherlands and Belgium. In order to achieve this goal they strive for extremely personal and relevant interactions with their clients and a fact based way of working throughout the organization.
To increase the analytical strengths, ING is looking for Marketing Data Analysts (senior & medior). As a Marketing Data Analyst you have a great position within ING:
- You generate, analyse and present relevant commercial customer insights.
- You enable extremely personal and relevant client interactions by smart data analytics.
- You translate data to information ánd value increasing actions.
- You identify new data and analytics related opportunities and put them on the agenda.
- You contribute to maintaining and improving the fact based culture within ING.
- You have at least 3 years experience in an analytical role.
- You are analytically strong and take your decisions based on data and facts.
- You keep developing yourself, both as a person and as a professional, in order to become a data and analytics expert!
- You get a lot of energy from creating insights and translating these insights to concrete improvement suggestions.
- You like working in a dynamic environment with changing stakeholders.
- You endorse ING’s values and are willing to commit to the banking oath.
Next to that you
- Achieved a relevant Master’s degree in e.g. Econometrics, Marketing Analytics or Economic Psychology.
- Have hands on experience with tools and techniques for data preparation and analysis (e.g. SAS, SQL, Python).
- Are a data addict.
- Always put the customer first.
Their way of working is based on the Spotify model and the Agile way of thinking. They work in multi-disciplinary teams consisting of approximately 7 colleagues (Data Analysts, Customer Journey Experts, IT, User Experience), in an international environment. Each team has its own goals, which you actively contribute to. Next to making impact with data and analytics, working at ING is fun and the atmosphere is excellent. They support you in your personal and professional development, by means of coaching, courses, seminars and short term assignments at other departments within the ING organisation.
In this full time position (36 hours) you will not only receive a competitive salary and 27 days off, but also a 13th month salary and a holiday allowance.
Are you the marketing data analyst we are looking for? Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Please contact Elmira van der Schee, 06 15 34 46 04 or firstname.lastname@example.org.